Skip to content
- School or unit submits a Cluster Hire Proposal via Qualtrics.
- CFA approves the Cluster Hire Proposal.
- School or unit submits a Hiring Plan.
- Provost approves the Hiring Plan.
Latest by June
- School or unit submits a job description via Interfolio.
- CFA approves the job description.
July to December
- School or unit creates and publishes a posiiton in Interfolio and shares the link with CFA.
- CFA adds the Interfolio link to the CFA website.
August to December
- School or unit begins recruitment.
- School or unit updates the disposition codes regularly in Interfolio.
- School or unit makes an offer and finalizes the disposition codes in Interfolio.
- School or unit uploads the accepted offer to the “Faculty Appointment Letters” folder in NYU Box.
- School or unit creates a Workday requisition for the position.
- OAA approves the Workday requisition.